Our comprehensive property and facility maintenance and repair services focus on cost control and expense reduction while preserving the long-term physical and economic value of real estate assets. Maintenance is necessary to keep a property in a working, livable condition. It includes preventive work, emergency and routine repairs. Maintenance costs constitute a large share of the operating budget and can be reduced through comprehensive planning: sound guidelines for property maintenance, systems which spell out tasks, responsibilities and quality standards, policies to recruit, train and retain maintenance personnel, and the involvement of personnel and tenants in the planning and evaluation. A high level of maintenance paradoxically reduces operating expenses because the building is more desirable to live in and consequently, vacancies drop and rental revenues increase. Reducing internal moves also reduces costs associated with cleaning and painting units. Effective purchasing of supplies including joining a purchasing pool is another way of reducing maintenance costs. Feel free to contact us via email or by phone to further discuss our maintenance and repair services.
1. Establish a preventative maintenance program for your heating, venting and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment and systems.
2. Ensure that you regularly: Change or clean all air filters, preferably every month.
2. Clean all heat exchanger surfaces, water and refrigerant coils, condensers and evaporators.
3. Repair leaks in piping, air ducts, coils, fittings and at the unit(s).
4. Replace defective equipment insulation, ducting and piping.